Residential Journeyman Plumbers: Harvey 2412
We are currently hiring qualified Journeyman Plumbers to join our growing Residential Service Team.
Our professional technicians work throughout the Lower Mainland providing plumbing, heating, air conditioning, ventilation, and mechanical system service and maintenance, and we are a leading provider of plumbing and HVAC services.
- Our Commercial Team has service contracts with over 300 buildings and complete service, maintenance, replacement, and installation work year-round.
- Our Residential Team services homes throughout the Lower Mainland, completing around 10,000 service calls and 600 installations per year.
- Our Mechanical Construction Team specializes in new construction projects valued between $50,000 to $5 million across all industries including commercial, residential, and industrial.
- We are proud to have worked for notable companies and several municipal governments including City of Vancouver, City of Richmond, Cadillac Fairview, Westbank, and Wynford Properties.
- Service, replacement, and new installation
- Properly stage jobs and adhere to quality and safety checklists
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well-inventoried company vehicle
- Work alone or together as a team with other journeymen and apprentices
- Mentor and train apprentice plumbers
- Participate actively in all formal exercises and training to stay up to date in your trade
Qualifications and Requirements
- Holder of Red Seal Plumbing and B-Gas ticket (or equivalent) preferred.
- Experience in plumbing service.
- Gas service and installation.
- Hydronic service and installation.
- Complete knowledge of all tools, equipment, and materials needed to perform service on all plumbing and gas systems and all codes governing those services.
- Class 5 license with a clean driving record.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Fluency in English.
- Ability to draw diagrams, read blueprints and other technical literature.
This is a fulltime position
Salary of $32 to $42 per hour, based on current experience
Incentive and bonus plans
2-weeks paid vacation to start
Extended health and dental benefits
Paid training to support continuous growth and to encourage promotion and advancement within the company
We take workplace safety seriously.
We follow a workplace safety plan that meets all WorkSafe BC, provincial, and federal requirements to keep all our workers, clients, and their loved ones safe.
Construction, Mining and Trades