Commercial Journeyman Plumbing Technician: Harvey 2370
We are currently looking for a Commercial Journeyman Plumbing Technician to work throughout the Lower Mainland providing plumbing, heating, air conditioning, ventilation, and mechanical system services, and maintenance.
We are a successful and reputable brand through reliable service, quality workmanship, and a commitment to customer satisfaction.
With service contracts with 200 plus buildings in Metro Vancouver, we can provide you with steady work year-round.
- As a Commercial Technician, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical competency and exceed customer expectations by accomplishing the highest quality service calls, every time.
- By working closely with your team, you will complete jobs efficiently and accurately and make the customer happy.
- As our Commercial Journeyman Plumbing Technician, you will use your ability to know how to establish customer rapport to ensure highest levels of satisfaction.
- You will show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Your daily job duties may include troubleshooting, repairs, installation, and client interfacing.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Red Seal Plumbing Technician.
- Minimum B-Gas Ticket is required.
- Complete knowledge of all tools, equipment, and materials needed to perform service on commercial heating / refrigeration and all codes governing those services.
- Ability to troubleshoot plumbing and/or heating systems.
- Possess a clean driving record and valid Driver's License and can pass pre-employment screening.
- Self-starter who is assertive and willing to “go the extra mile” for clients and the team is a must.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Fluency in English.
- Ability to draw diagrams, read blueprints and other technical literature.
This is a fulltime position
Salary is open, based on current working experience, licenses, and trade qualifications.
A benefits package is available, with generous extended medical, group RSP’s, and many other benefits.
Opportunities for advancement are available
Construction, Mining and Trades