Plumbing & Heating Service Manager: Harvey 2407
We are currently looking for a Plumbing & Heating Service Manager, for our company that is located in Burnaby, BC.
- We are looking for an experienced Service Manager with 10 years plus of working experience in the Plumbing & Heating industry.
- Must have all tickets required.
- Responsible for the scheduling and supervision of technicians’ to effectively provide residential and commercial plumbing and heating service, repair and installation for customers
- Oversee technical support, customer service and quality assurance.
- Supervise and delegate service employees, which includes assisting in hiring and disciplining of employees, scheduling employees, setting work priorities, conducting technician meetings, counseling and training technicians, completing time sheets, evaluating performance and supervising work assignments to ensure effective operations.
- Responsible for organizing and dispatching service orders.
- Coach and motivate technicians to work at their maximum productivity; coach, train and develop technicians to increase work and sales skills.
- Provide technical support to the field via smartphones.
- Review and audit technician paperwork daily; ensure that all equipment is in proper operating condition, to include maintaining high quality appearance of service fleet and equipment.
- Monitor the dispatch function for our service techs to ensure the appropriate technician is selected based on customer needs.
- Resolves customer issues and complaints to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assists the General Manager with data collection and report preparation.
- Maintain our current customer base and generate new business
- Prepare Preventative Maintenance Proposals
- Be on-call or ensure someone is on-call for after hour calls.
- Observes and enforces all safety and Company rules and regulations in the performance of duties.
- Consistent track record of meeting or exceeding annual sales objectives.
- Excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills.
- Journeyman Red Seal, Plumbing and Gas "B" Ticket.
- Minimum of 10 years of Service Management experience in the Plumbing and Heating industry in the Residential and Commercial sectors
- Experience in hydronic & forced air heating, for boilers & furnaces and have electrical and controls knowledge
- Must be committed to customer service and able to handle all incoming service calls, emails, and be very well organized to meet deadlines.
- Have good written and oral communication skills and be proficient with emails, word, excel.
- Have a pleasant outgoing personality and able to fit in with our team.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
This is a fulltime position
Salary of $80,000 to $100,000 or more, per year, depending on current experience
Benefits package is available
Performance bonus is available
Note: Applications will be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service and Support