Red Seal Journeyman, and Apprentice Plumbers: Harvey 2329
We are an established plumbing and heating company, which is focused on the Residential and Commercial projects.
We are currently looking for qualified individuals, to join our growing team.
- Comprehension of plumbing system fundamentals, and design
- Demonstrate safe work practices at all times
- Must be able to work in tight spaces
- Must be trustworthy, honest, and punctual
- Work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to new procedures
- Positive attitude, flexible, and a team player
- Able to do service-based work also a must.
- Plumbing Red Seal / A or B Gas ticket
- Cross Connection Certificate (not necessary but preferred)
- Electrical endorsement (not necessary but preferred)
- Clean driving record, and drivers abstract
- Proven working experience as a plumber
- Ability to handle plumbing tools and equipment like, (pipe wrenches, pipe cutters, plungers etc.)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with clients and office staff
- Must be comfortable working with mobile devices / will provide training if needed. (iPhone, android tablet)
- Maintain a clean, organized van
- Be available as the on-call technician one week out of every six
- Ability to Perform skilled plumbing tasks in installing piping, fitting, tanks and valves in water systems and hot water systems, including mains and branches; and maintains and repairs plumbing, heating, ventilation, gas, fire protection, and site drainage.
- Boiler experience, also an asset.
This is a fulltime position
Salary is based on working experience, and qualifications listed below.
3rd year and 4th Year Apprentices - $25 per hour, to $35 per hour
Journeyman - $35 per hour, to $39 per hour
Benefits package is available after 3 months
Construction, Mining and Trades