WORKING SHEET METAL JOURNEYMAN / SUPERVISOR: Harvey 2397
- For over 30 years, our company has enjoyed steady growth and success by providing quality HVAC services and design assistance, to ensure long-term performance and customer satisfaction.
- We pride ourselves with a track record of long-term employment tenure.
- Our company has secured many new multi-family projects, starting in the upcoming months, and we need quality Journeymen to join our team.
We are currently looking for an skilled working journeymen, with tools on, and with the following working skills:
- Must be a Certified Red Seal Journeyman with 10 years plus of current working experience in construction, of 4 stories plus wood frame buildings, and very high-rise concrete buildings of 25 stories plus.
- Supervising experience would be a plus, and be able to manage multiple job sites, and journeymen
- 5 years plus of working experience with In -slab duct work layout, and installation
- Ability in reading blueprints, shop drawings, specifications, and corresponding with engineers and supervisors
- Experience with measuring / ordering / and managing, on site materials
- Installation of all HVAC equipment
This is a fulltime position.
Starting salary of $40.00 plus per hour, depending on experience
Medical and dental benefits package
Plus a truck allowance, phone, and gas card where applicable.
Note: Applications will be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Construction, Mining and Trades