Commercial Journeyman Refrigeration and Heating Technician: Harvey 2384
- We are currently looking for a Commercial Journeyman Refrigeration, and Heating Technician
- We are a leading provider of plumbing and HVAC services, working throughout the Lower Mainland providing plumbing, heating, air conditioning, ventilation, and mechanical system service and maintenance.
- We service contracts with 200+ buildings in Metro Vancouver, and we can provide you with steady work year-round.
- As a Commercial Technician, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical competency and exceed customer expectations by accomplishing the highest quality service calls, every time.
- By working closely with your team, you will complete jobs efficiently and accurately and make the customer happy.
- As our Commercial Journeyman Technician, you will use your ability to know how to establish customer rapport to ensure highest levels of satisfaction.
- You will show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Your daily job duties may include troubleshooting, repairs, installation, and client interfacing.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Red Seal Refrigeration Technician.
- Minimum B-Gas Ticket is required.
- Complete knowledge of all tools, equipment, and materials needed to perform service on commercial refrigeration and all codes governing those services.
- Ability to troubleshoot refrigeration systems.
- Possess a clean driving record and valid Driver's License and can pass pre-employment screening.
- Self-starter who is assertive and willing to “go the extra mile” for clients and the team is a must.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Fluency in English.
- Ability to draw diagrams, read blueprints and other technical literature.
This is a fulltime position
Salary starts at $40.50 per hour, based on experience, licenses and trade qualifications.
We also offer a generous extended medical benefits plan, group RSP, incentive plan, opportunities for advancement, and many other benefits.
Construction, Mining and Trades