Create Your Experience of a Lifetime!
Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it's your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development experience, and wellness benefits to fuel your success. Job Benefits
- Ski/Mountain Perks!Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and familyAND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttlesAND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- RSP Options (after 12 months or 2000 cumulative hours of service)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (for eligible seasonal employees after working 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
Lodging Ovations is searching for a detail oriented, organized and professional individual to join our Front Office team. As part of the Front Office department, the Assistant Front Desk Supervisor provides the highest level of Owner and guest experience to all. The main responsibility is the day-to-day function of the front desk and ensuring that all staff have the necessary tools to become successful. This role makes decisions effecting Guests, Associates and operating procedures that contribute to the overall success of both the Front Office and Lodging Ovations. Job Specifications:
- Shift & Schedule Availability: Full Time / Year Round
- Location: Legends, Whistler, BC
- Embrace Lodging Ovations' Leadership Best Practices and Mission to ensure an extraordinary vacation experience for all Lodging Ovations Owners and Guests.
- Review all reservation reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, noting any special Guests, special request etc. and take appropriate action.
- Follow up with an Wholesale bookings, reservations to ensure payment is collected
- Allocate rooms in IQW for expected arrivals and future bookings
- Provide Front Desk and Overnight coverage when scheduled.
- Ensure all Guest issues are resolved in a timely matter.
- Train new hires for Front Desk, Conference Services and Night Audit
- Manage day to day operation of all three properties; working with the Engineering and Housekeeping departments to uphold the property to the highest standards
- Follow-up on VIP arrivals and welcome cards/amenities.
- Provide leadership to the Front Desk team.
- Tourism/Hospitality Post-secondary education an asset
- Previous Front Office/Reservations experience an asset
- High level of integrity and maturity
- Flexibility and a positive attitude
- Administrative and computer skills
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Detailed, accurate, organized and disciplined
- Work shifts and carry a cell phone for inquiries
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 488187