Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it's your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development program, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
Join us to create your Experience of a Lifetime! Job Benefits:
- Ski/Mountain Perks!Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and familyAND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttlesAND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- RSP Options (after 12 months or 2000 cumulative hours of service)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
Service is the foundation of everything we stand for at Vail Resorts and our Scanning team is no exception to facilitating this experience of a lifetime. Responsible for managing scanning operations, Scanning Assistant Managers are devoted leaders committed to staff development and guest experience. Job Specifications:
- Starting Wage: $55,000
- Shift & Schedule Availability: Full Time / Winter Seasonal
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Location: Whistler Blackcomb
- Manage daily scanning operations including collaboration with other departments; provide front line support as necessary
- Assist with hiring, support, training, and scheduling of scanning team
- Monitor and document teammate performance and behavior to provide meaningful feedback and direction, providing recognition, correction action or escalations if necessary
- Receive and assess guest questions, comments and complaints providing timely resolutions
- Maintain knowledge of and adherence to all applicable laws, regulations, and company policies
- Monitor and maintain facilities, equipment, inventory, payroll, and budgets
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent required; some college preferred
- 1-3 years' supervisory experience in a related field required
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft applications
- Flexibility to work both inside and outside with exposure to the elements
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, holidays, and weekends
The budgeted range starts at$55,000. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 490423