Create Your Experience of a Lifetime!
Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it's your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development experience, and wellness benefits to fuel your success. Job Benefits
- Ski/Mountain Perks!Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and familyAND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttlesAND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- RSP Options (after 12 months or 2000 cumulative hours of service)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (for eligible seasonal employees after working 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Starting Wage: $20 / hour
- Shift & Schedule Availability: Full Time
- No Housing Available
- Daily use of handheld scanners operating the MMS inventory control system (full training provided)
- Receiving individual orders of retail product from vendors, with great attention to detail and accuracy
- Putting away, or shipping, of orders after receipt.
- Picking replenishment orders for the stores
- Taking an active role in on-going, inventory/cycle counts.
- Contributing to ongoing loss prevention, both internal and external
- Keeping warehouse spaces clean and organized to maintain a safe and efficient work environment.
- Other duties as assigned
- Willingness to work 40 hours per week
- Willingness to work a varied schedule across multiple departments, includingweekends and holidays
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 480608