Create Your Experience of a Lifetime!
Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it's your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development experience, and wellness benefits to fuel your success. Job Benefits
- Ski/Mountain Perks!Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and familyAND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttlesAND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- RSP Options (after 12 months or 2000 cumulative hours of service)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
Fleet Maintenance -Helper
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (for eligible seasonal employees after working 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
Our Mission statement is the very essence of why we're here - a compelling statement that defines our reason to be here each day:
"To create the experience of a lifetime" Job Specifications:
Top five reasons to work in Maintenance:
- Starting Wage: $21 / Hour
- Shift & Schedule Availability: Full Time
1. Working outside in Whistler British Columbia
2.Once in a lifetime learning experience
3.Best schedule - 3 days off every week.
4.Every single working day presents challenges different from the last day
5. Great team environment Position Status:
Full Time (30-40 hours/week) Year Round What you'll be doing:
- Live and work by our core values: Be Inclusive, Serve Others, Do right, Drive Value, Do Good, Be Safe, and Have Fun
- To ensure proper safety and cleanliness in the shops at all times
- Work professionally with the public and all departments at all times
- Perform routine service checks and small repairs on vehicles incl. GM trucks, Pisten Bully Snow Groomers and many other types of Fleet Equipment.
- Move vehicles safely in and out of service building.
- Fill out work orders, daily time sheets as required
- Assist journeyman and apprentices on any project.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Some mechanical experience is required
- Be in good physical health
- Experience working with Trucks, Snowmobiles and Pisten Bully Snow Groomers a definite asset.
- Must be able to work at a high level without supervision
- Knowledge of Whistler Blackcomb an asset
- Must possess a valid B.C. Driver's License, and provide a satisfactory "N"-Print driver's abstract
- Proof of clear criminal record check.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 487307