Create Your Experience of a Lifetime!
Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it's your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development experience, and wellness benefits to fuel your success. Job Benefits
- Ski/Mountain Perks!Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and familyAND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttlesAND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- RSP Options (after 12 months or 2000 cumulative hours of service)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (for eligible seasonal employees after working 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
Service is this foundation of everything we stand for at Vail Resorts and our retail employees are no exception to this experience of a lifetime. Responsible for providing high end customer service and store support, our Retail Management staff are knowledgeable representatives of our brand and culture inside our retail stores ready to assist with any of our customers questions and provide premium product. Job Specifications:
- Starting Wage:$58,240 - $70,720 + annual bonus
- Shift & Schedule Availability: Full Time / Year Round
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Outlet: Squamish Outlet
- Location: Squamish
- Oversee store operations and performance maintaining up to date knowledge of products and trends to forecast future performance and store needs
- Monitor inventory and cash handling to ensure compliance and minimize shrink
- Maintain administrative responsibilities including staffing, budget, paperwork, and reporting
- Review and document employee performance and behavior to provide meaningful feedback and direction, providing recognition or correction action if necessary
- Partner with leadership to gather feedback and input on store performance, training, and continuous improvement opportunities.
- Ensure excellent customer service through timely response to customer questions, suggestions, complaints, and recognition by management
- Other duties as assigned, including specialty areas like merchandising and rentals
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent; Bachelor's Degree in a business-related field preferred
- 3+ years of retail supervisor experience; ski industry preferred.
- Strong computer literacy including Microsoft applications preferred
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, holidays, and weekends
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 489488