Project Structural Engineer: Harvey 2275
This candidate would work in the main office in Burnaby alongside the principals and other project engineers.
- 10 years of experience working on commercial, residential and municipal buildings in Canada
- Established working relationships with clients in the industry
- Proficient with concrete, timber and steel material codes.
- Ability in project management of multiple projects at one time.
- Manage design and drafting staff to meet project deadlines
- Scheme entire projects in consultation with a principal
- Must be proficient with the English language for writing letters, reports etc… as required.
- Manage time and budgets
- Assist the Principals in preparing proposals
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Assist in business development
- P. Eng. in BC
- Work towards a Struct. Eng. designation (if you don’t have it already)
- Bonus and future share ownership is available to the right candidate
This is a fulltime position
Salary is open depending on experience
Benefits package is available