Structural Steel Project Manager or Coordinators: Harvey 2387
We are currently looking for Structural Steel Project Managers, and or Project Coordinators, who have 2 years plus of current working experience with Structural steel construction, installation, and site working experience.
- We are a tight knit team that has no room for big ego’s, and believe you win and lose as a team, and you must work as a unit to complete all projects successfully.
- We specialize in institutional and commercial new build projects.
- Future projects will include more of the same, with some residential, recreational, and hospitality projects.
- Hence the need for a well-rounded professional Project Managers and Coordinators.
- Responsible for coordinating and managing a project from start to finish
- Writing of reports on daily, weekly, and monthly schedule to maintain control
- Review and negotiate contracts, with clients, and contractors, as needed
- Deal with the permitting and maintaining the project schedule.
- Ensure that the project is being built according to specifications, design and budget.
- Dealing with Clients and company management
- Must have a minimum of 2 years plus of working experience as a Project Manager with Project Management, Project Coordination, or site working experience
- Must have experience in new commercial construction, specifically with structural steel, wood-frame and concrete
- Must have experience in ground up completion of projects
This is a fulltime position
Salary is open depending on experience
Benefits package after 3 months
Manufacturing and Production