#1-1239 West Georgia Street, Vancouver, BC V6E 4R8
• To contribute to a growing software firm as a human resources specialist by combining my experience in mentoring and supervision with my bachelors in human resources
• Analytical human resources major with experience in mentoring and training employees and interpreting employee management policies. Proven self starter with strong interpersonal skills, including communication.
• Supervisor. Pita Way Restaurants. Nanaimo. May 2006 to present.
o Ensured smooth and profitable operations by recruiting and training new employees, assigning duties and applying staff manual to solve workflow problems.
• Sandwich maker. Pita Way Restaurants. Nanaimo. September 2004 to May 2006.
o Responded to customer orders courteously. Resolved complaints quickly, with regard to customer needs and store policy. Mentored new employees.
Professional Qualifications and Education
• Bachelor of Business Administration (Human resources). Malaspina University-College. 2008.
• Grade 12 Dogwood Diploma. John Barsby Secondary School. Nanaimo. 2004.
Awards and Recognition
• BC Hydro Scholarship, 2007.
• Nanaimo District Human Resources Careers Award. 2004.
Tags: human resources careers