#1-1239 Georges Street, Vancouver, BC V6E 4R8
· To work as an Administrative Radiology Director in a hospital setting.
- Radiology PACS Administrator. Vancouver General Hospital. Vancouver. Feb 2007 to present
- Responsible for leading the operational, fiscal, and human resources for the radiology picture archiving and communication system (PACS).
- Act as a liaison in digital imaging initiatives in the hospital.
- Responsible for management of medical imaging equipment, while reporting to the administrative director of radiology.
- CT Technologist. Vancouver General Hospital. Vancouver, BC. January 2005 to Feb 2007
- Administer computerized tomography (CT) scanners to produce cross-section images of patients’ internal organs.
- Accurately interpret radiologist/physician’s scanning instructions.
- Administer contrast materials, prepare and operate the CT scan equipment and position the patient to capture the appropriate images.
- MRI Technologist. St. Paul’s Hospital. Vancouver. October 2003 to January 2005
- Responsible for performing clinical and research magnetic resonance scans
- Operating, troubleshooting and ensuring that medical imaging is performing in an effective and efficient manner
- Preparing written and electronic reports to document procedures and results
Education and Designations
- MRI National Certification from the Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists (CAMRT).
- Member of Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (B.C.L.S.) program, Level II
- Diploma of Medical Radiology Technology. British Columbia Institute of Technology. 2003
- Grade 12 Dogwood Diploma. Vancouver Technical Secondary School. Vancouver. 2001
Is your resume ready now? Check out health care jobs in BC