#1-1239 West Georgia Street, Vancouver, BC V6E 4R8
• To contribute to an accounting firm as an entry-level staff accountant by applying my bachelors in accounting
• Detail-oriented accounting major with experience in problem solving and operations management. Proven self starter with strong interpersonal skills, including leadership.
• Supervisor. Subway Restaurants. Nanaimo. May 2006 to present.
o Ensured smooth and profitable operations by mentoring staff, assigning duties and applying staff manual to solve workflow problems.
• Sandwich artist. Subway Restaurants. Nanaimo. September 2004 to May 2006.
o Entrusted with balancing cash register and safe, preparing bank deposits and closing restaurant. Mentored new employees.
Professional Qualifications and Education
• Bachelor of Business Administration (Accounting – CGA Bridge). Malaspina University-College. 2008.
• Grade 12 Dogwood Diploma. John Barsby Secondary School. Nanaimo. 2004.
Awards and Recognition
• BC Hydro Scholarship, 2007.
• Nanaimo District Accounting Careers Award. 2004.