Production EmployeeWilliams Lake, BCFull-TimeAre you motivated by hard work, have a positive attitude and a strong focus on safety? If so, we want to hear from you! We are an equal opportunity employer.Reporting to the Mill Supervisor, production employees have a wide mix of duties and responsibilities within the mill. This posting is for an entry-level production role. It includes rotation through various jobs in the mill including clean-up, general labour and machine operation. On-the-job training is provided, along with competitive pay and benefits. The minimum starting wage for production staff is $32.09/hour.Production employees will have the opportunity to apply for other internal roles including apprenticeships and various production related positions within the sawmill and planermill after completion of a probationary period.Qualifications:
Want to know what it’s like to work for Tolko? Click here About Tolko:
- Commitment to working safely
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both in a team and independently
- Flexible availability to accommodate shift work
- Ability to perform some physical labor
- Previous experience in an industrial environment preferred, but not required
With state-of-the-art operations across western Canada, Tolko is a leading manufacturer of a wide range of forest products for customers around the world. For over 60 years, our family-owned company has been recognized by our customers and business partners for being reliable, flexible, efficient and offering quality products.
At Tolko, our values, vision and mission aren’t just what we believe. They’re how we work, live and serve our customers every day. Fundamental to our success is a diverse and committed workforce that thrives on change, building relationships, and a drive toward excellence.
When you join Tolko, you’re saying yes to a company that has been built on integrity, respect, and provides employees with the inclusive environment, support and opportunity they need to build great lives. We’re more than an industry leader. We’re the place where you succeed as our most valuable resource!We offer:
For more information about what it’s like to work for Tolko, check out our YouTube video!
- An unyielding commitment to your personal safety
- Competitive pay and exceptional benefits
- The opportunity to work with the best and brightest in the industry
- Diverse opportunities
- An open, innovative culture
- A positive, dynamic, and inclusive work environment
- Technical and leadership training to ensure you work successfully and safely
- The chance to live (and play) where you work
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn
, and Twitter
to stay up to date on Tolko news and job postings.
Operations and Logistics