Graveyard Shift SupervisorSODA CREEK DIVISIONWilliams Lake, B.C.
Are you motivated by hard work, have a positive attitude and a strong focus on safety? If so, we want to hear from you!
Reporting to the Sawmill Superintendent, the Graveyard Shift Supervisor is an integral part of the Soda Creek team and is responsible for providing general supervision of site activities including, maintenance, production and clean-up crews to ensure proper operating efficiencies and achieve quality and safety standards.
The Graveyard Shift Supervisor works closely with maintenance and other staff to ensure maintenance, clean up, and production activities are achieved safely and efficiently. The successful incumbent will require superior leadership skills to deliver on World Class results and possesses a comprehensive knowledge of manufacturing operations, OH&S and industrial relations.What We’re Looking For:
What We Offer:
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ supervisory experience, preferably within the forest sector
- Post-secondary education in forestry, business, engineering or related field would be an asset
- Self-motivated individual with well-developed organizational, time management and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work and contribute in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a unionized environment is an asset
- An unyielding commitment to your personal safety
- Competitive pay and exceptional benefits
- The opportunity to work with the best and brightest in the industry
- A positive, dynamic, and inclusive work environment
- An open, innovative culture with diverse opportunities
- A commitment to investing in our people through training and development
- The chance to live (and play) where you work
Want to know what it’s like to work for Tolko? Click hereWho We Are:
With state-of-the-art operations across western Canada, Tolko is a leading manufacturer of a wide range of forest products for customers around the world. For over 60 years, our family-owned company has been recognized by customers and business partners for being reliable, flexible, efficient and offering quality products. With the third generation of family leadership, we’re continuing that legacy today in our divisions throughout western Canada and joint ventures in the Southern United States.
At Tolko, our values, vision and mission aren’t just what we believe. They’re how we work, live and serve our customers every day. Fundamental to our success is a diverse and committed workforce that thrives on change, building relationships, and a drive toward excellence.Grow Here, Achieve More:
When you join Tolko, you’ll develop your skills and be encouraged to pursue diverse opportunities with a company that’s built on integrity, respect, and provides employees with the inclusive environment, support and opportunity to build great lives.If this position sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to hear from you! Applications will be accepted at www.tolko.com until November 19, 2021.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn
, and Twitter
to stay up to date on Tolko news and job postings.
Operations and Logistics