Certified BenchpersonLAKEVIEW LUMBERWilliams Lake, B.C.#IND123
Do you want to share your expertise and skills at a growing and progressive company and work and live in a thriving community? If so, we want to hear from you!
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, and working with tradesmen and other team members, the Benchperson will carry out maintenance on round and band saws and assist with troubleshooting within a mill environment. Candidates require strong communication and problem solving skills.What We’re Looking For:
What We Offer:
- Certified Benchperson with a valid interprovincial ticket and previous circular saw filing experience is required;
- Commitment to working safely coupled with strong communication & interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently with little supervision and also work collaboratively with all employees.
- An unyielding commitment to your personal safety
- Competitive pay and exceptional benefits
- The opportunity to work with the best and brightest in the industry
- A positive, dynamic, and inclusive work environment
- An open, innovative culture with diverse opportunities
- A commitment to investing in our people through training and development
- The chance to live (and play) where you work
Want to know what it’s like to work for Tolko? Click hereWho We Are:
With state-of-the-art operations across western Canada, Tolko is a leading manufacturer of a wide range of forest products for customers around the world. For over 60 years, our family-owned company has been recognized by customers and business partners for being reliable, flexible, efficient and offering quality products. With the third generation of family leadership, we’re continuing that legacy today in our divisions throughout western Canada and joint ventures in the Southern United States.
At Tolko, our values, vision and mission aren’t just what we believe. They’re how we work, live and serve our customers every day. Fundamental to our success is a diverse and committed workforce that thrives on change, building relationships, and a drive toward excellence.Grow Here, Achieve More:
When you join Tolko, you’ll develop your skills and be encouraged to pursue diverse opportunities with a company that’s built on integrity, respect, and provides employees with the inclusive environment, support and opportunity to build great lives.If this position sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to hear from you! Applications will be accepted at www.tolko.com until the position has been filled.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn
, and Twitter
to stay up to date on Tolko news and job postings.
Maintenance and Technicians