The mission of the Talent Management Department is to drive effective people decisions to build high-performing teams and maximize business performance.THE OPPORTUNITY
Aritzia is experiencing exponential growth and our Talent Management team is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team responsible for driving effective people decisions to build high-performing teams and maximize business performance. As the Senior Manager, Talent Management, Food & Beverage you will effectively execute people processes and programs that support the entire lifecycle of our Food & Beverage employees. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Talent Management to continued growth and development with Aritzia. THE ROLE
As the Senior Manager, Talent Management, Food & Beverage, you will lead the team to:
- Execute talent lifecycle programs that support and elevate our people
- Implement solutions to ensure we have the right people, in the right roles, at the right time, and in the right quantity for our business needs
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to ensure we consistently hire the best talent for the business, for today and tomorrow
- Execute programs and initiatives that accelerate productivity and cultural integration of new employees
- Support business partners with the effective execution of performance and potential assessments to inform quality people decisions
- Identify development opportunities and drive solutions that maximize and accelerate the growth of high performing talent
- Support cross-functional teams with organizing and allocating resources to business needs
- Support in determining smart spending solutions that drive continued performance and commitment of our people
- Facilitate fair and consistent policies and practices while mitigating undue risk
The Senior Manager, Talent Management, Food & Beverage has:
- The skills and / or experience that are an asset to perform in the role, including:
- Broad People & Culture knowledge
- Experience in supporting and executing on employee talent lifecycles, specifically for Food & Beverage
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values and Business and People Leadership principles
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
The typical hiring range for this position is $135,000 - $155,000 CAD per year. The final agreed upon salary may vary based on factors such as job-related knowledge, skills and experience. Additionally, this position may be eligible for bonus.
We are always looking for top talent - if your qualifications differ from those listed above, the scope of work and final agreed upon salary may be adjusted to reflect your individual qualifications.
Aritzia's Everyday Luxury compensation package goes beyond the base salary with endless growth and recognition opportunities through our pay-for-performance philosophy. Along with comprehensive benefits, aspirational workspaces and elevated employee perks and experiences - we provide it all.THE PERKS
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- Product Discount - Maybe you've heard of our famous product discount? Or our exclusive private shopping events? You have now.
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Everyday Luxury dining, exclusive to Aritzia. Our in-house bistro and café is a private oasis where employees can enjoy curated, subsidized Everyday Luxury dining.
- The SET - Our in-office fitness studio and gym with state-of-the-art equipment, custom-created classes, and optional personal training. Open 7 days a week, works out well.
- Aritzia Virtual Wellness - Because your health, happiness, and safety matter - 24/7 resources to support you in your wellbeing goals, be it physical, mental, social, or financial.
- Aspirational Workplace - Our offices are specially designed to be spaces of creativity, productivity, and inspiration. They're also dog friendly. Woof.
- Amenities - Additional amenities include a private parent's room, shower facilities with elevated complementary conveniences, bike rooms, and more.
- The Extras - We also offer a multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos and on-site medical care.
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.