The mission of the Project Management Office is to bring the most important projects to realization.THE OPPORTUNITY
Aritzia is growing, and our Project Management Office (PMO) is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team responsible for transforming strategy into realized projects that create net new value for Aritzia. As the Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for delivering the successful completion of the highest quality projects deliverables, on time and on budget. You will partner with business experts and lead cross-functional teams to deliver solutions that bring the greatest value to the organization and grow our business for the long term. Our upcoming project portfolio includes:
- Post-Acquisition Business Integration
- International eCommerce Expansion
- Customer & Marketing Programs
- Product Merchandising Technology Systems
- Distribution Centre Relocation
- Office Space Development
With your valuable contribution to the business in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Project Management to continued growth within Aritzia. THE ROLE
As the Senior Project Manager, you will:
- Spearhead the successful delivery of large scale multi-disciplinary business, space, and/or technology projects that directly contribute to our corporate growth initiatives
- Continually evolve Aritzia project management methodologies and develop the necessary technical capabilities to staff and resource for the highest project success
- Partner with executive stakeholders to champion transformation and change
The Senior Project Manager has:
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications, including relevant Project Management experience (PMP preferred)
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values and Business and People Leadership principles
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
The typical hiring range for this position is $125,000-$135,000 CAD per year. The final agreed upon salary may vary based on factors such as job-related knowledge, skills and experience. Additionally, this position may be eligible for bonus and equity.
We are always looking for top talent - if your qualifications differ from those listed above, the scope of work and final agreed upon [salary/wage] may be adjusted to reflect your individual qualifications.
Aritzia's Everyday Luxury compensation package goes beyond the base salary with endless growth and recognition opportunities through our pay-for-performance philosophy. Along with comprehensive benefits, aspirational workspaces and elevated employee perks and experiences - we provide it all. THE PERKS
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- Product Discount - Maybe you've heard of our famous product discount? Or our exclusive private shopping events? You have now.
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Everyday Luxury dining, exclusive to Aritzia. Our in-house bistro and café is a private oasis where employees can enjoy curated, subsidized Everyday Luxury dining.
- The SET - Our in-office fitness studio and gym with state-of-the-art equipment, custom-created classes, and optional personal training. Open 7 days a week, works out well.
- Aritzia Virtual Wellness - Because your health, happiness, and safety matter - 24/7 resources to support you in your wellbeing goals, be it physical, mental, social, or financial.
- Aspirational Workplace - Our offices are specially designed to be spaces of creativity, productivity, and inspiration. They're also dog friendly. Woof.
- Amenities - Additional amenities include a private parent's room, shower facilities with elevated complementary conveniences, bike rooms, and more.
- The Extras - We also offer a multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos and on-site medical care.
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.
Management and Executive