The mission of the Talent Acquisition Department is to acquire the best people for today and tomorrow.THE OPPORTUNITY
Aritzia is growing and our Talent Acquisition Department is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of the team responsible for acquiring the best people in the industry to meet the current and future needs of the business. As the Director, of Retail Talent Acquisition, you build high-performing teams by sourcing world-class Retail talent, and then evaluating, impressing, and securing them to join the team. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Talent Acquisition to continued growth and development with Aritzia.THE ROLE
As the Director, Retail Talent Acquisition , you will:
- Support in driving a proactive approach of building an effective talent pipeline to accelerate the growth of Aritzia's Retail business
- Source top talent and deliver the right people to put forward for assessment
- Partner with Retail leaders to determine and validate whether candidates meet our key attributes of employment
- I nspire candidates with all Aritzia has to offer, exciting them about the role, the company, the career opportunity, and more
- Lock in top talent with compelling offers and skillful negotiations
The Director, Retail Talent Acquisition has:
- Proven skills, and/or experience in Retail recruitment
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners.
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
The typical hiring range for this position i $140,000 - $170,000 CAD per year. The final agreed upon salary may vary based on factors such as job-related knowledge, skills and experience. Additionally, this position may be eligible for bonus and equity.
We are always looking for top talent - if your qualifications differ from those listed above, the scope of work and final agreed upon [salary/wage] may be adjusted to reflect your individual qualifications.
Aritzia's Everyday Luxury compensation package goes beyond the base salary with endless growth and recognition opportunities through our pay-for-performance philosophy. Along with comprehensive benefits, aspirational workspaces and elevated employee perks and experiences - we provide it all. THE PERKS
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Dog Friendly Office - Bring your best friend to work
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.