The mission of the Talent Acquisition Department is to acquire the best people for today and tomorrow.THE OPPORTUNITY
As a member of the Talent Acquisition Department, you will be part of the team responsible for acquiring the best people in the industry to meet the current and future needs of the business. As the Manager, Talent Acquisition for Food and Beverage, you will build high-performing teams by sourcing world-class Food and Beverage talent, and then evaluating, impressing, and securing them to join the team. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Talent Acquisition to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the Manager, Talent Acquisition Food & Beverage, you will lead the team to:
- Work with the appropriate Business Support partners to seamlessly lead the day-to-day function of the department in support of corporate objectives, while enabling progressive career development and an incredible employee experience.
- Support in driving a proactive approach of building an effective talent pipeline to accelerate the growth of Aritzia's business
- Source the world's best talent and deliver the right people to put forward for assessment
- Partner with leaders to determine and validate whether candidates meet our key attributes of employment
- Inspire candidates with all Aritzia has to offer, exciting them about the role, the company, the career opportunity, and more
- Lock in top talent with compelling offers and skillful negotiations
The Manager, Talent Acquisition Food & Beverage, has:
- The skills and/or experience that are an asset to perform in the role, including:
- Broad P&C knowledge and Food and Beverage experience
- Experience supporting backend people processes
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values and Business and People Leadership principles
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
The typical hiring range for this position is $100,000-$120,000 CAD per year. The final agreed upon salary may vary based on factors such as job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Additionally, this position may be eligible for bonus.
We are always looking for top talent - if your qualifications differ from those listed above, the scope of work and final agreed upon salary may be adjusted to reflect your individual qualifications.
Aritzia's Everyday Luxury compensation package goes beyond the base salary with endless growth and recognition opportunities through our pay-for-performance philosophy. Along with comprehensive benefits, aspirational workspaces and elevated employee perks and experiences - we provide it all.
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- Product Discount - Maybe you've heard of our famous product discount? Or our exclusive private shopping events? You have now.
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Everyday Luxury dining, exclusive to Aritzia. Our in-house bistro and café is a private oasis where employees can enjoy curated, subsidized Everyday Luxury dining.
- The SET - Our in-office fitness studio and gym with state-of-the-art equipment, custom-created classes, and optional personal training. Open 7 days a week, works out well.
- Aritzia Virtual Wellness - Because your health, happiness, and safety matter - 24/7 resources to support you in your wellbeing goals, be it physical, mental, social, or financial.
- Aspirational Workplace - Our offices are specially designed to be spaces of creativity, productivity, and inspiration. They're also dog friendly. Woof.
- Amenities - Additional amenities include a private parent's room, shower facilities with elevated complementary conveniences, bike rooms, and more.
- The Extras - We also offer a multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos and on-site medical care.
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.