Maintenance Supervisor LAKEVIEW LUMBERWilliams Lake, B.C.
Are you driven by achieving results and working in a collaborative team environment? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Reporting to the Maintenance Superintendent, the Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for providing supervision, direction and support to the maintenance team and contractors. Overseeing the safety of the maintenance team is key to this role with a focus on continual improvement in reliability, productivity and technology to achieve top decile performance.What We’re Looking For:
What We Offer:
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ leadership experience within the forest sector;
- Journeyman or Diploma or Technical Degree in a mechanical, electrical, or related field;
- Working knowledge of safety program development, implementation, and safety legislation;
- Knowledge of computerized maintenance management systems; preferably JD Edwards;
- Able to lead diverse trades groups and create a highly effective Maintenance Team;
- A strong ability in Analytical Troubleshooting and applying Failure Modes and Effects Analysis;
- Strong work ethic, self-motivation and effective communication, organizational and time management skills;
- Experience working in a unionized environment is an asset.
- An unyielding commitment to your personal safety
- Competitive pay and exceptional benefits
- The opportunity to work with the best and brightest in the industry
- A positive, dynamic, and inclusive work environment
- An open, innovative culture with diverse opportunities
- commitment to investing in our people through training and development
- The chance to live (and play) where you work
Want to know what it’s like to work for Tolko? Click hereWho We Are:
With state-of-the-art operations across western Canada, Tolko is a leading manufacturer of a wide range of forest products for customers around the world. For over 60 years, our family-owned company has been recognized by customers and business partners for being reliable, flexible, efficient and offering quality products. With the third generation of family leadership, we’re continuing that legacy today in our divisions throughout western Canada and joint ventures in the Southern United States.
At Tolko, our values, vision and mission aren’t just what we believe. They’re how we work, live and serve our customers every day. Fundamental to our success is a diverse and committed workforce that thrives on change, building relationships, and a drive toward excellence.Grow Here, Achieve More:
When you join Tolko, you’ll develop your skills and be encouraged to pursue diverse opportunities with a company that’s built on integrity, respect, and provides employees with the inclusive environment, support and opportunity to build great lives.If this position sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to hear from you! Applications will be accepted at www.tolko.com until the position has been filled.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn
, and Twitter
to stay up to date on Tolko news and job postings.
Maintenance and Technicians