*** We can only consider individuals who are eligible to work in Canada, holding either a work permit, PR or Canadian Citizen. ***
Express Employment Professionals, Delta/ Richmond BC, is hiring for an Administrative Assistant for our client that is based in North Delta, BC. Our client is a well-established industrial equipment distributor. Training will be provided for the accounting and administrative requirements of the role. This role will be reporting to the Office Manager, working independently but also working with a team.
* Data entry/invoicing 50% of time
* Inventory Control
* CSR – few phone incoming phone calls
* 1 to 3 years of administrative experience; industrial companies administrative experience is a potential asset but not a requirement
* MS Office
* Ability to learn their computer system
* Attention to detail, ability to learn, get things done, must be able to work independently but get along as it is a small group
* Good communicator
Monday to Friday, 8am to 4:30pm
Pay is $18-20/ hour
Please send resume in MS Word with subject line "Administrative Assistant - Equipment Distributor, B818 VL". Please feel free to follow up to 604-668-5899 ext 2020 if you feel you have the qualifications but did not get a phone call. Our website for this and other jobs: www.expresspros.com/deltarichmondbc; you are welcome to call us for jobs listed or to just to discuss your skill sets that could relate to a potential opportunity.
#57 - Ada - Looking After the Whole Human
About Express Employment Professionals
As a full-service staffing company, Express Employment Professionals provide cost-effective solutions to assist client companies with their staffing needs, helping their business meet its bottom-li...Read More