Express Employment Professionals are recruiting for a Front Office Coordinator (& Entry Level Accounting Assistant) for our client based in Delta, BC. This individual will be the first point of contact for all clients and associates, so a cheerful, polite demeanor is a must.
The primary responsibilities of this position are as follows: answer telephones, greet visitors, administer employment forms & skills evaluations, monitor office appearance, participate in achieving the overall goals of the office, and other duties as assigned. We will train for Payroll and AR work so a basic inclination. This is an entry level role reporting to manager and have potential growth into other roles.
* Ability to multi-task
* Excellent telephone manner
* Detail oriented
* Excellent organizational skills
* Energetic, positive people person
* Must be able to work with a wide range of personalities in a courteous, effective, and professional manner
* Must be able to work with minimal supervision
* Willingness to learn
* Good team player
* Typing: 40wpm
* MS Office and other software experience is an asset
* Comfortable with general math calculations
* Experience with basic office equipment: scanner, copier, fax machine, telephone system
* HS Diploma
* Clear, articulate English (spoken & written)
Workdays: Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 5:00 PM
Wage: $17 - 19 per hour
If you have all the above requirements, please send your resume to email@example.com and quoting in the subject line 'Front Office Coordinator, VL".
Thank you to all applicants that have applied. However due to the volume of resumes, we will be contacting only those who are short-listed for interviews.
#81 - Wealthsimple - Developing an Engineering Career in FinTech
About Express Employment Professionals
As a full-service staffing company, Express Employment Professionals provide cost-effective solutions to assist client companies with their staffing needs, helping their business meet its bottom-li...Read More