In this newly created role, you will oversee the delivery of Identity & Access Management (IAM) services across Ledcor. In this key role, you will be responsible for the IAM service, including the IAM strategy, design, implementation, and operation. You will leverage your collaboration and leadership skills to build and leverage relationships with business areas and technical teams to successfully support the enterprise-wide identity and access management program, providing consistent end-to-end identity creation and access management.
Join Ledcor's Information Services group today!
- Responsible for the delivery and operation of the Identity & Access Management service.
- Oversees the end-to-end processes and standards for identity creation and use across the enterprise, as well as assigned access and permissions.
- Manages the Identity & Access Management service strategy, architecture, and design across Ledcor, which includes proactively identifying process improvement opportunities and work prioritization.
- Educates stakeholders on Identity & Access Management
Additional Information: Company Description
- 10+ years of experience in IT, with a minimum of 5 years experience in Identity and Access Management
- 3+ years experience leading Identity and Access Management service within a multi-entity organization
- Technical experience including Active Directory, MS Azure, Okta, Single Sign On (SSO), SAML, OAuth, CASB, PAM, SailPoint, CyberArk, and similar
- Experience in identity governance, identity provisioning, identity assurance, access management, privileged access management, encryption, and segregation of duties (IAM/IGA)
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders at varying levels in the organization
- Effective project management and leadership skills, ability to work with little supervision
- Excellent collaboration, interpersonal, problem solving & analytical skills
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America's most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!Employment Equity
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging. Date Posted
Sep 10, 2021
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada