You're an experienced cyber security leader with experience in threat monitoring, detection, and response that will enable you to protect Ledcor's critical digital assets. This role has built and operated SOC/CERT/CSIRT or equivalent, with a deep understanding of the end-to-end processes required to identify critical security events, to managing these events through to resolution and continual improvement.
This role can be based out of Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton or Toronto with flexible work from home arrangements. Come join our True Blue team today!
- Owns the the day-to-day operation of monitoring, detecting, and responding to threats
- Oversees outsourced managed security services such as FireEye and ZeroFOX.
- Creates the strategy, architecture, design, and processes for the timely detection and response of critical security events across Ledcor's digital technology.
- Leads the establishment and operation of the vulnerability management program, including the creation and implementation of secure configuration standards for digital technology across the enterprise as well as the timely identification and remediation of vulnerabilities.
- Leads the detect and response team, including vulnerability management.
Additional Information: Company Description
- 10 to 15 years of experience in security operations, detection, incident response, and threat intelligence
- 5+ years experience working in or leading a SOC/CERT/CSIRT or equivalent.
- Experienced and subject matter expertise in building and operating threat detection and incident response
- In depth knowledge of frameworks such as ATT&CK and kill-chain & technical understanding of security fundamentals
- Experience as incident commander during high priority incidents
- Effective project management and leadership skills, with the ability to work with little supervision
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders at varying levels in the organization
- Demonstrated ability to build a positive team culture and a highly effective team
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America's most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!Employment Equity
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging. Date Posted
Sep 10, 2021
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada