Consider yourself a problem solver with a passion for connecting with clients? We're hiring top talent to join us on site from April to July 2024.
Offering industry-leading wages starting at $20/hr and a chance to secure a permanent role with exceptional performance, this seasonal position serves as a steppingstone to endless opportunities and a lifelong career at Aritzia.
Interested? Click Apply for your chance to join us this Spring/Summer season. Applicants selected to move forward in the interview process will be contacted by the Concierge Talent Acquisition team by late February through to early March.
The mission of the Concierge Division is to connect with and delight our clients.THE OPPORTUNITY
Aritzia is growing and our Concierge (customer care) team is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team responsible for providing exceptional experiences for clients who contact Concierge by resolving their inquiries and delivering selling and solving expertise. As the Concierge Advisor, you will deliver world-class sales, solution and service excellence to exceed client expectations and maximize value in every interaction. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Concierge to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As a Seasonal Concierge Advisor , you will:
- Deliver world-class customer service across all channels including phone, email, and live chat
- Sell clothes and earn client confidence through unparalleled styling expertise
- Resolve client inquiries by navigating and multi-tasking through various technology systems
- Meet and exceed established performance metrics and targets
The Seasonal Concierge Advisor has:
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications that are an asset to perform in the role and the appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- Call centre, contact centre, and/or customer service experience is considered an asset
- A strong ability to communicate effectively in English (written and verbal)
- A strong ability to learning and navigating diverse technology systems
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer service and building long lasting client relationships
- The adaptability, optimism and commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values, Business, and People Leadership principles
- An understanding of Aritzia's brand vision and style fundamentals with a focus on trends and cultural influences
As a Seasonal Concierge Advisor, you have:
- The availability to work 40 hours per week for your first two weeks of mandatory training. Morning or evening training sessions may be available to choose from (i.e., 7:30am - 2pm, 2:30pm - 9:30pm)
- The ability to select Part-Time or Full-Time availability for regularly scheduled shifts, open hours availability preferred
- Full Time - 5 shifts/40 hours per week (preferred)
- Full Time - 4 shifts/32 hours per week
- Part Time - 3 shifts/24 hours per week (minimum required)
- The ability to work a set schedule - our Shift Bid Program provides set weekly schedules for three-month intervals, based on business needs.
- The ability to work evenings and weekends (mandatory)
- The ability to work shifts up to 8.5 hours in length within our operating hours of 6 AM - 10 PM your local time, 7 days per week (including evenings and weekends)
- The ability to work during peak sales events in June/July (time off requests during these times will not be approved)
The starting wage for this position is $20 CAD per hour.
Aritzia's Everyday Luxury compensation package goes beyond the base salary with endless growth and recognition opportunities through our pay-for-performance philosophy. Along with aspirational workspaces, elevated employee perks and experiences - we provide it all.
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- Product Discount - Maybe you've heard of our famous product discount? Or our exclusive private shopping events? You have now.
- A-OK Café - Our in-house café is like a private oasis where employees can enjoy a curated menu of snacks and beverages. You also get complimentary coffee. Treat yourself.
- The SET - Our in-office fitness studio and gym with state-of-the-art equipment, custom-created classes, and optional personal training. Open 7 days a week, works out well.
- Aritzia Virtual Wellness - Because your health, happiness, and safety matter - 24/7 resources to support you in your wellbeing goals, be it physical, mental, social, or financial.
- Aspirational Workplace - Our distribution centres are specially designed to be places of creativity, productivity, and inspiration. They're also dog friendly. Woof.
- Amenities - Additional amenities include shower facilities with elevated complementary conveniences, bike rooms, and more.
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.
Law Enforcement and Security