Express Employment Professionals - Surrey/Langley Offices Client, a Busy plastic factory is looking for two (2) persons to perform machine cleanup(mechanically inclined), could include mopping(lunch room, etc) will also be covering breaks in the production area serving as machine operators. Position can include some variety of duties.may iinclude weekend shifts.
shifts available: days 615am-230pm/PM 215pm-1030pm/Night 1015-630am
paid lunch / .25 OT each shift
1.0 GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES
The Cleaner has a key role in maintaining a clean and safe working environment for the operation of our plant.
2.0 EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a licensed qualified forklift/electric pallet jack operator.
- Must be prepared to work in a co-operative environment.
- Must possess Production Assistant II (Operator) skills.
- Must be willing and physically able to fulfill the job requirement
3.0 SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
- Fill out Cleaners form
- Empty garbage/cardboard bins
- Clean IMM per (cleaners form)
- Provide break coverage
- Risk Assessment (Stop think Act)
- Oil clean-up process
- Oil barricade process
- Escalation process
- Pylon process
3.4 Additional Requirements
- Cross training for Utility succession planning
- Coaching Operator person on Cleaner position
- Duties specified by Shift Supervisor/Operations manager
- Break relief coverage – Machine Operator
4.0 JOB GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES
Manufacturing and Production Transportation and Warehousing Labour