Position: Central Vehicle Acquisition Associate
Dealership: Head Office Coquitlam (100% In-Office)
Department: Central Vehicle Acquisition
Salary Range: $18 - $22/per hour
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it's launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 21 automotive brands across 34 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada's Best Employers and Best Managed Companies, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their role.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!A Career at OpenRoad Means You'll Enjoy:
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Opportunity to work with a variety of OEM BRANDS including; Acura Audi, BMW, Genesis, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, Porsche, Rolls-Royce, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen
- Amazing Incentives including but not limited to: Discounted Vehicle Purchasing Program, Boot Allowance, Computer Rebate Program, Employee Referral Program,
- Internal and external, training & development opportunities for skill-development and growth
- Be part of a collaborative, friendly and progressive work-culture with an emphasis on transparency, innovation, relationship and empowerment
- Recognition and Engagement Events!
• Analyze multiple data sources to effectively appraise vehicles.
• Purchase vehicles from a wide range of sources (Auctions, Private sales, Events, Business)
• Identify Damages via photos and report on vehicle value
• Meet with private sale clients to purchase their vehicle.
• Utilize multiple software and systems to identify desired Vehicle Market values
• Being able to communicate through Teams Messanger to communicate to the store
• Monitor market trends and communicate findings with the help of the use of market guides
• Maintain strong metrics, measuring the number of candidate vehicles, percent of offers generated and vehicles purchased.
• A passion for the tech and auto industry and the desire to use innovative technology
• Self-driven with the motivation to work efficiently and effectively to hit objectives and milestones
• Building and completing Monthly reports
• Ability to liaise with the sales and fixed operations team
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and with a team environment
• Must be highly organized and detail oriented tracking results on a weekly basis.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- 2 years of experience in customer relations.
- Strong organizational and people skills.
- Some knowledge of automotive equipment parts and accessories.
- Good computer skills and ability to maintain records using a computerized appointment system.
- Knowledge of Accu-trade, Vauto, Carfax.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Ability to communicate with others and to assimilate and understand information, in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
- Ability to make sound decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
- Ability to work constructively with members from all departmentswithin the dealership.
- Must be willing to work weekends.
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US!
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.