You are a licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) with experience working on the Dash 8 as well as endorsements (Dash 8 100, 200 & 300). Our ongoing training, skills development and mentoring creates a dynamic team that learns together and encourages each other. Join a skilled team of aviation professionals with an uncompromised commitment to each other's safety, and a shared desire to be part of something exceptional.
This is an incredible opportunity to take the next step in your career, take on more responsibility, work independently, and learn problem solving skills that will make a massive impact to your professional development!
Learn more about #LifeAtSummitAir https://www.instagram.com/fly.summit.air/
Apply now to join our Summit Air team servicing our growing fleet in Vancouver, BC!
- Conduct maintenance on fleet aircraft or aircraft components in accordance with the applicable standards of airworthiness
- Troubleshoot faulty systems
- Track and plan maintenance activities and coordinate with Dispatch as required
- Maintain spares package through communication with stores department
- Maintain aircraft records using computerized maintenance tracking system
- Ensure the completeness and accuracy of all required paperwork
- Minimum 1 year of licensed AME experience
- Possess Transport Canada AME License M1/M2
- Must have Dash 8 100, 200, and 300 endorsements
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Strong computer skills
- Proven observational, decision-making and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with proven leadership skills
Additional Information: Company Description
- Position is based out of Vancouver International Airport, both resident and rotational options available
Summit Air, a member of the Ledcor Group of Companies, has been delivering remote aviation solutions to our customers for over 20 years. We have one of the largest and most diverse fleets in the industry. From moving cargo, to transferring passengers, to recreational flights for adventurers seeking to discover the North, we are a one-stop solution when it comes to safe and reliable aviation support. Learn more at www.flysummitair.com
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!Employment Equity
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging. Date Posted
Jun 30, 2021
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Transportation and Warehousing