We are looking for an experience Journeyman Automotive Glass Technician to oversee our fleet on our Transmountain Expansion Project. You are a self starter and a team player who is conscious of tight deadlines.
Apply now to join our team in Valemount, BC today!Responsibilities:
- Replace or repair cracked windshields
- Recalibrate advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS) post windshield replacement
- Ensure that all equipment, and work areas are kept clean and organized
- Identification and ordering of auto glass
- ITA Auto glass certification
- ITA Glazier - Red Seal an asset
- Minimum 4 years previous experience in a windshield installation capacity
- Flat glass cutting experience
- Valid BC drivers license with a clean abstract
- Able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs
Additional Information: Company Description
- Site based position- Rotation equivalent to 3 weeks on and 1 week off
- Camp based accommodation
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!Employment Equity
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging. Date Posted
Aug 5, 2021
., Valemount, BC, Canada