Pacific Customs Brokers is the flagship company of the Pacific Group of Companies, a privately held group of companies focused primarily on international trade, transportation and commerce.
Established in 1958 the Pacific Group of Companies’ World Headquarters is located in Canada on 13.5 acres of land with 100,000 square feet of office and warehouse space. In order to provide service to clients and freight forwarders located around the world, our office is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
In addition to freight and customs, the Pacific Group operates companies involved in ATM/ABM services, armed guards, and a casual dining restaurant, the Derby Bar and Grill.
The Pacific Group of Companies offers a comprehensive benefits package, including:
* A very competitive salary with regular wage increases and performance reviews.
* Excellent medical and health benefits.
* Access to group RRSP and a company pension plan.
* Inter-company profit sharing and other creative incentives
* Gym with trainer
* Fun activities for the entire family to enjoy
All of this in a casual, caring atmosphere!
Pacific Customs Brokers does not currently have any available jobs.