(Business Solution Executive)
MICROMINE is the global leader in providing innovative software solutions and consulting services to the exploration and mining industries. With a suite of award-winning versatile applications, we have solutions for all personnel involved in the mining cycle. We have grown significantly over the years and now boast offices in more than eighteen countries, with affiliates in almost every continent. Our company is renowned for our world class products and services that provide the functionality and expertise needed for solving complex challenges on-site. With a global footprint and the pedigree that comes with experience, together with a world class support and service infrastructure, we have developed a blue chip client base servicing industry leaders.
We are seeking a highly motivated Sales Consultant (Business Solutions Executive) to join our Canadian team based in our Vancouver office. Reporting to the North American Regional Sales Manager, this role will play an integral part in the continued operation of MICROMINE’s North American business.
The Sales Consultant (Business Solutions Executive) will be responsible for the sale of our Micromine and Geobank products and associated business development and account management activities in Canada. This position will work closely with the global sales team and the Global Sales Manager based in our Perth, Western Australia head office.
To be considered for this position, you must possess:
• Knowledge and background in sales, with at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role;
• Software and/or mining knowledge;
• An existing network of Canadian relationships in mining or a complimentary industry sector (highly desirable);
• Proven ability to liaise and build strong relationships with clients and internal stakeholders;
• High level of organization and self-motivation;
• Proven ability to negotiate mutually beneficial outcomes;
• Willingness to work flexible and sometimes extended hours, including varying degrees of travel in order to meet targets and deliver exceptional client value;
• Proven ability to identify potential clients and build a significant sales pipeline, including cold-calling where required;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Ability to recognize client requirements and provide value propositions to address them;
• A degree qualification will be highly regarded (preferably in a software/mining related discipline);
In return, you’ll be offered a competitive base salary and benefits commensurate with your level of industry experience and expertise, along with on-target sales commissions and an enjoyable working environment.
Micromine is an equal opportunity employer, who offers all staff competitive salaries, training and career growth opportunities.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com, quoting reference number BSE.
You must be legally entitled to live & work in Canada to apply for this Vancouver, BC based position.
Micromine Ltd does not currently have any available jobs.