We are seeking reliable and professional Class 1 certified drivers with over . You will work independently while completing all tasks related to loading and delivering to the customers.
Start date is as soon as possible. You will be driving various locations all over North America. Ability to be away from home for 10-15 days minimum is required.
Must have clean abstract. Ability to read, write and speak English. Understand log book recording and regulatory compliance. Knowledge of Bill of Lading, Inspection report (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip), Trans-border documentation, Maintenance and repair reports, Trip reports, Accident or incident reports, knowledge of US and Canadian DOT/NSC requirements.
As well as ability to establish effective professional relationships with customers and co-workers.
1. Operate truck with Flatbed, Stepdeck.
2. Loading and unloading of goods, tarping and ensuring safety and security of cargo.
3. Plan travel schedules and routes, Use atlases and other trip planning aids.
4. Receive and relay information to dispatcher.
5. Oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment
6. Perform brake adjustments.
7. Maintain Log book for each trip.
Please call Jas @ JPP Transport Ltd show contact info for more information.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
JPP TRANSPORT LTD does not currently have any available jobs.