Job Skills / Requirements The Opportunity:
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the YVR Site Manager is committed to service delivery excellence and is responsible for the Supervision of all field staff working in YVR GT, JetSet, and Parking operations. Concord Parking is part of the Paladin Group of Companies, and as such expects all its employees to adhere to the same high standards of Paladin's Core Beliefs, Guiding Principles, Strategic Plan and Business Practices.Responsibilities and Deliverables:
Required Qualifications and Competencies:
- Serves as a primary liaison with the Airport Authority with respect to all duties, work scope and performance of the contract.
- Attends weekly operations update meetings to brief the YVRAA on key issues, performance, and the week ahead.
- Attend meetings and correspond with other YVRAA departments/staff/personnel and outside agencies, representatives and airport customers as deemed necessary by the YVRAA.
- Liaise with other corporate and government agencies that partner with the YVRAA in matters concerning parking and curbside operations as deemed necessary by the YVRAA.
- Investigate incidents and report to the YVRAA using written statements.
- Prepare reports and other documents for review by the YVRAA.
- Respond to day-to-day issues regarding Parking, JetSet, and GT Operations.
- Supervise, guide and direct personnel as necessary.
- Coordinates preventative maintenance and periodic repairs for on-site fleet vehicles.
- Ensure all employees are adequately trained in accordance with industry, corporate and client standards.
- Complete corrective action reports when remedial discipline is required.
- Ensure correct shift schedule and coordination of resources are in place though Winteam.
- Performs interviews and meets all new staff being considered for the site.
- Conducts performs evaluations of staff assigned to the site in accordance with company policies.
- Conducts frequent evaluations of client facilities and ensures appropriate recommendations are made.
- Communicates appropriate information to the Operations Manager as needed to ensure that any outstanding issues are dealt with in a timely fashion.
- Discuss ongoing construction projects with YVRAA as needed.
- Responds to communications from clients or staff in a timely manner.
- Develops and promotes Concord's business where possible in a professional and positive manner.
- Ensures that all services provided by staff assigned within the portfolio are delivered in accordance with the client's wishes and best interests and in accordance with Paladin's Code of Ethics.
- To maintain standardization throughout the organization, the Senior Site Supervisor will maintain a strong understanding of Paladin's organizational best practices to ensure a consistency of delivery with Paladin's Core Beliefs, Guiding Principles, Strategic Plan and Business Practices
- Performs other duties as requested to assist with corporate and/or branch needs.
- Successful applicant must have a minimum of 5 years' experience in a supervisory or managerial capacity, preferably in an Airport setting, or a combination of experience and relevant experience and education.
- Applicants must also have a valid class 5 driver's license and a vehicle that will be used for work purposes.
- Valid Class 4 Driver's license an asset
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong working relationships both internally and externally.
- Demonstrates out of the box and solution orientated thinking.
Additional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
This job reports to the Account Manager
This is a Full-Time
position 1st Shift
Number of Openings for this position: 1