Job ID #2582
Our client, a highly regarded North Vancouver law firm, is seeking an Intermediate to Senior Securities Paralegal to join their busy legal team. Offering a generous salary, with extensive benefits, this is a great opportunity to join a great Vancouver law firm.
- Assist Lawyers with corporate record keeping and filings
- Respond to client inquiries and handle general corporate tasks independently
- Conduct diligence reviews of corporate records
- Preparing and updating corporate precedents
- Reviewing minute books and transferring records.
- Minimum of 3 – 7 years’ Securities Paralegal experience. Experience with U.S. securities practice will be considered a strong asset
- Exception knowledge of SEDAR
- Strong ability to prioritize workload and stay organized
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and oral communication skills
- An ability to function effectively with little supervision
To apply please send all resumes, preferably in Word format, attention to Kimberly at: email@example.com" target="_blank">firstname.lastname@example.org while quoting the job title in the subject line.
While we thank all of those who apply for their time, only those who are short-listed will be contacted due to the high volume of resumes received.
Thank you for considering R.JOHNSON in your job search. Check out our Legal Recruitment Blog and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Posted: September 14, 2018
Closes: November 12, 2018