We are hiring an individual that has passion and skill for Wordpress web development.
The individual should be fully comfortable customizing purchased Wordpress themes based on established design mock-ups. Beyond the ability to set-up hosting, install themes and customize them, the individual should have a strong grasp of SEO trends and best practices. We realize there is a lot to know in the world of development so if you don't know how to do something (we love honesty) but you have the drive to problem solve and learn we are excited to meet you!
- Must be proficient in HTML5 & CSS3. Adept in current coding technologies.
- Basic Graphic Design (Photoshop / Illustrator)
- Ability to custom edit Wordpress themes
- Ability to test and edit websites for various browsers & devices
- Ability to work with PHP, Java Script, and jQuery is a plus
Desired Front End Experience:
- HTML5 & CSS - Demonstrable skills
- Java Script
Desired Back End Experience:
- Strong HTML / XHTML, CSS and Java Script
- Strong SQL skills
Nice To Haves:
- E-commerce experience
- Basic knowledge of Internet marketing and techniques.
- Google Analytics knowledge
- Search Engine Optimization knowledge
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience working in task/project management systems
$20-$45/hr depending on experience
Highly flexible. Prefer working from home in your pyjamas? You got it! Like an office environment fuelled with coffee? Whatever you prefer! How to Apply
If this sounds like you please send an email with your resume and portfolio link (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: September 22, 2016
Closes:November 21, 2016