Window and Door Salesman: Harvey 1855
Our company is a 100% Canadian, Family Owned and Operated company for 50 Years. We are currently seeking experienced and self-motivated sales representatives for our new construction and renovation sectors.
Opportunities are available for the following areas, and you must have previous experience in sales of Windows and doors.
Lower Mainland/Kelowna/Victoria/Nanaimo for Sales Positions.
These renovation sales positions will play a pivotal role in expanding both our new home construction and renovation window sales.
This person must possess a high standard of customer service to ensure future leads and referrals may be generated.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Experience in window sales and industry
- Secondary School Graduation
- Demonstrated excellence in selling, customer service and presentation skills
- Knowledge of home building industry, policies and processes is an asset
- Self-starter who has a demonstrated ability to take initiative, and work independently without supervision, with effective territory and time management skills
- Hunter mentality, ability to seek out new business, self-generate new leads
- Sense of urgency, passion & strong track record of delivering results
- Team player with entrepreneurial spirit, driven, and enjoy a challenge
- Ability to learn quickly, excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport in a variety of settings
- Ability to use computer and communication devices, to operate job related programs
These are fulltime positions in other locations that are listed above.
Salary is open depending on experience that is required.
Connect with employer:
About MountainCrest Personnel Inc.
MountainCrest Personnel Inc. is a contract placement agency that specializes in engineering and manufacturing for contract, contract to full-time or full time placements.