Finning Canada Number of Openings:
Reporting directly to the Service Supervisor, the position of the Welder is responsible for a variety of welding related duties primarily within a shop environment. This position is a 4x3 compressed work week based out of our Finning branch in Cranbrook.
If you are a safety conscious team player, self-motivated, autonomous, detail-oriented and possess your Journeyperson Welder certification, then you are exactly who we are looking for!Job Description:
- Weld and repair Caterpillar equipment
- Perform a wide variety of equipment repair diagnostics
- Complete technical documentation (service reports, warranty, crossover notes)
- Interact with customers, sales support, and the rest of the Finning team
- Work with the Service Supervisor and Leadhand on various tasks as required
- Interprovincial Welder Certification required
- Valid driver's license with a successful recent drivers abstract
- Safety conscious team player with excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills with a high attention to detail
- Completion of Finning S-Levels, Failure Analysis, Machine Electronic Controls, or Tier 4 training would be considered an asset
- Completion of Caterpillar product courses would be considered an asset
- Previous repair and welding experience with Caterpillar general line products would be considered an asset
- Wage: $46.72/hour
- Boot Allowance: $250/year
- This position is located at our Finning Cranbrook branch based on a 4x3 compressed work week.
- Any future shift changes will be made in accordance with the collective agreement
- Candidate selection will be made in accordance with the collective agreement
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.
Sales and Marketing