Weekend Casual Cleanup and FirewatchWilliams Lake, B.C.
Are you motivated by hard work, have a positive attitude and a strong focus on safety? If so, we want to hear from you!
Weekend Casual Cleanup and Firewatch personnel provide a vital service, assisting tradespersons in ensuring that work is conducted safely, following spark-watch procedures and general cleanup as required throughout the site. This work is conducted on weekends and under the supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor. It is imperative that staff understand and follow safe work procedures at all time; and if they have any questions or concerns to report them to the supervisor immediately.What We’re Looking For:
What We Offer:
- Able to work both independently and in a team environment;
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well with others;
- Commitment to working safely coupled with strong interpersonal skills;
- Alignment with Tolko’s values of safety, respect, progressiveness, integrity, open-communication and profit.
- An unyielding commitment to your personal safety
- Competitive pay and exceptional benefits
- The opportunity to work with the best and brightest in the industry
- A positive, dynamic, and inclusive work environment
- An open, innovative culture with diverse opportunities
- A commitment to investing in our people through training and development
- The chance to live (and play) where you work
Want to know what it’s like to work for Tolko? Click hereWho We Are:
With state-of-the-art operations across western Canada, Tolko is a leading manufacturer of a wide range of forest products for customers around the world. For over 60 years, our family-owned company has been recognized by customers and business partners for being reliable, flexible, efficient and offering quality products. With the third generation of family leadership, we’re continuing that legacy today in our divisions throughout western Canada and joint ventures in the Southern United States.
At Tolko, our values, vision and mission aren’t just what we believe. They’re how we work, live and serve our customers every day. Fundamental to our success is a diverse and committed workforce that thrives on change, building relationships, and a drive toward excellence.Grow Here, Achieve More:
When you join Tolko, you’ll develop your skills and be encouraged to pursue diverse opportunities with a company that’s built on integrity, respect, and provides employees with the inclusive environment, support and opportunity to build great lives.If this position sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to hear from you! Applications will be accepted at www.tolko.com
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn
, and Twitter
to stay up to date on Tolko news and job postings.
Operations and Logistics