Our Patient Platform was designed to leverage the excellent penetration of AccuroEMR, our Electronic Medical Record (EMR) software with the largest adoption in Canada, serving thousands of practitioners and millions of patients, but it doesn't stop there. As a public-facing interface to be integrated with all EMRs including our own, it is uniquely positioned to deliver an excellent customer experience regardless of vendor. We are looking for talented individuals to be part of our team and to help shape our next generation of products. They would be responsible for the delivery of that cohesive experience for all partner EMRs including our own.About You:
- You are enthusiastic about making a significant difference in the lives of your customers through your work.
- You are passionate about software development and take security seriously.
- You have a mobile-first attitude and love building beautiful applications that are easy to understand and use.
- You care deeply about your code and couldn't imagine writing software without TDD and Continuous Integration.
- You are a continual learner, love new ideas and have a natural curiosity to keep improving.
- You understand the value of timely releases to market, and know when not to budge on software quality.
- You have 3-5 years of experience in enterprise web applications.
You have built, deployed and maintained production applications using:
- AngularJS and/or jQuery, CSS3 and Bootstrap
- Jasmine and Protractor or other related testing frameworks
- Gulp or Grunt
- GitBonus points if you have experience with:
- Hybrid app development
- Spring Boot or Ruby on Rails
- OAuth 2.0 and JWT
- Building software in Healthcare
- No specific education requirements, but a degree/diploma in related field is an asset.
- 3-5 years of enterprise web application experience. How to Apply http://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=QHRTECH&ccId=19000101_000001