Strawhouse is looking for a Web Developer to join our Team! The ideal candidate will work closely with other team members and our clients acting as the technical face of Strawhouse, leading the development of conversion-focussed webpages for multiple clients while also handling the technical setup and maintenance of the tools and systems that power and track our marketing campaigns.
Think of yourself as a bridge between our clients and the technical solutions we seek. Using your influence, knowledge, and expertise, you will provide technical client service, research analysis, and internal reporting.You'll also partner with our media, sales, accounting, and data analysis teams to provide high-level solutions to technical challenges, while offering insights into the world of digital attribution.
- Maintain and manage the hosting for company-specific web properties
- Lead all conversion testing operations for partner landing pages as well as owned and operated properties. Combine analytics and statistical analysis to work through business/testing challenges while innovating new strategies. Stage development with in-depth web development
- Create split tests, analyze results and make test improvements
- Work to identify causes of tracking inaccuracies and build solutions
- Identify optimal tracking solutions and configure tracking (postbacks/pixels/etc..) while routinely ensuring tracking accuracy
Who are you:
- You may have a degree in Business, Computer Science, or a related field... or perhaps you went to the school of hard knocks. If that's the case, tell us about it in your cover letter!
- Expertise in HTML, CSS, Responsive UI Frameworks (Bootstrap / Foundation / Materialize / Skeleton / Flexbox, etc...)
- Expertise of LAMP stack droplets
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like Sass or Less
- Experience integrating with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with Shopify / WooCommerce or similar e-commerce solutions.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- General understanding of digital marketing, consumer e-commerce, data and technology solutions, mar-tech, partnerships, and CRMs.
- "Problem solver" is your middle name! You have a proven track record of successfully overcoming technical and security objections.
- Nothing is somebody else's problem for you. When something goes wrong, you want to know how to fix it and how to ensure it never occurs again.
Who are We?
Strawhouse is an unusual blend of performance based venture capital + growth agency. Strawhouse works quietly alongside dozens of the world's most interesting and fastest growing companies as Facebook's largest performance video advertiser globally. Through a mix of proprietary data, human talent, in-house software, and financial resources we invest in scaling global customer acquisition channels for our portfolio. We have a very diverse, result-driven, no-ego environment. We not only encourage new ideas but require them to thrive.
Neat stuff about us
- We are the largest Canadian based Facebook advertising partner.
- We encourage everyone here to 'be themselves'. Our strength comes from our diversity. This means a casual office dress code and environment.
- We are headquartered in downtown Kelowna, BC, with an office filled of rockstar coworkers for you to learn from.
- We offer unlimited snacks and coffee, as well as team lunches on Fridays!
How to Apply
- In addition to competitive compensation, employees receive $2000/year in travel vouchers for whatever!
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits.
- Employee Stock Option Plan and Quarterly Bonuses
Please APPLY by visiting our Careers page: http://strawhouse.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=21