Tubespace is looking for a Web Designer / Web Developer to join our team!
Tubespace is a website-builder for YouTubers based in Victoria, BC. We make it easy for YouTubers to build a website using elements from their YouTube channel. We're a small team with good traction on our product and we're looking for our next rock star! This role is all about helping us make our product more visually pleasing and easy to use! About the role: Duties:
Our website-builder product is already being used by 1000 YouTubers. Now, we're looking to significantly upgrade the graphic design and user experience! This role has 3 important components to keep things interesting:
1. Own and improve the graphic design of the public facing websites our customers create with our website-builder:
a. Build new website sections that are helpful to YouTubers
2. Own and improve the graphic design / UX of our website-builder's back-end user interface:
a. Build intuitive interfaces for our customer dashboard to make using our product a joy
3. Own and improve the graphic design of our tubespace.io sales website
a. Make improvements to our site to increase conversion from visitor to customer Some of the daily duties for this role are:
• Creating new website section templates that our customers can add to their websites
• Creating colour palettes our customers can apply to their website
• Choosing font, button, and colour combinations that look beautiful together
• Designing / re-designing user interfaces for the backend dashboard of our website-builder
• Creating graphics for various needs (Facebook Ads, website images, etc)
• Improving the graphic design and sales flow of our sales website (tubespace.io) Other details:
• This role can be part time or full time
• This role will be mainly work from home with some in-person meetings in downtown Victoria About you:
Our ideal candidate is an experienced person who can tackle as many of the duties as possible, however we realise that some candidates may be stronger on either the web design, web development and/or graphic design parts of the job. Please still apply if you think you have some of the skills needed! This may end up getting split into 2 roles, so let us know what your strengths are! Some important traits and skills:
• You enjoy working on varying projects each week
• You enjoy learning new skills and technologies and getting out of your comfort zone every now and then
• You can demonstrate some of your previous work (graphics, web dev coding, CSS, etc)
• You take ownership of your work and deliver buttoned-up completed projects Compensation:
• This is a salaried (or hourly) role.
• Once a great fit has been established, there may be an opportunity to earn
equity in the company.
• As we are a very small company, we do not yet offer a benefits package, but may do so in the future.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Images Additional Info
Job Type : Part-time, Full-Time, Contract
Location : Remote, Victoria, BC
Experience Level : Intermediate Level, Senior Level
Software and Programming