As an experienced member of our Analytics team, you'll be responsible for the definition and execution of BuildDirect’s Web Analytics and Reporting strategies, with the aim of providing actionable insights and recommendations to improve online performance and ROI. You'll work closely with a number of groups within the organisation, including the Marketing, Product Management and Development teams, helping to ensure that these strategies are implemented consistently throughout the organisation. As a brand new role, you'll be able to to really define how we do things and provide much needed value to our business. What You’ll Do
What You’ll Achieve
- Configure, manage, maintain and enhance our current set of Web Analytics tools, which include Adobe Analytics, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, Test & Target and Adobe Media Optimizer
- Review current data sources and identify new 3 rd party tools that will increase the quality of analytics produced
- Ensure data accuracy across platforms, ecommerce, websites, mobile application(s), and campaigns
- Integrate cross channel ecommerce and conversion tracking and reporting for Email, SEO, SEM, Display and social media platforms
- Work with Digital Marketing to identify the correct brand, ecommerce, marketing KPIs to track
- Provide guidance to members of the various teams in designing and executing reporting and metrics against major initiatives and campaigns
- Understand and analyze conversion funnels and click stream data to draw conclusions that help increase brand, marketing and business goals
- Provide insight on emerging trends in Web analytics, best practices, and tactics in data collection and reporting tools.
What You’ll Need
- Develop and implement a web analytics vision and strategy, including problem definition, methodology and data requirements definition
- Define and implement the technical approach and technique to solve business problems
- Collaboratively identify, prioritize and deliver solutions for key analytic business solutions
What You Must Have
- 3 years experience providing Web Analytics implementation and reporting services
- Understanding of data analytics tools, trends and industry
- Proficient with E-commerce websites, funnel reporting and understanding online behaviour
- Understanding of Email, SEO, SEM, Display, Mobile and Social platforms and the ability to effectively integrate these platforms into a cohesive data strategy and campaign report
- Experience with advanced E-commerce reporting, campaign tracking and attribution models
- Analytical skills and expertise with Excel
- Experience with Adobe Analytics, Test & Target, Adobe Media Optimizer
- Experience with Tag Management tools, e.g. Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, Google Tag Manager
- Degree or diploma in Computer science or Statistics or related industry
Who We Are
- An audacious spirit that embraces uncertainty and challenges with enthusiasm
- High levels of integrity and a commitment to do what you say you are going to do
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit that has grit, determination and challenges the status quo
- High degree of empathy and the ability to see other’s perspective
- Strong sense of curiosity and the desire to learn and get better everyday
We are opening a world of possibilities by simplifying the home improvement industry.
In October 1999, BuildDirect co-founders Jeff Booth and Rob Banks had a vision. Their vision was to simplify the home improvement industry and give the power of choice back to the homeowner. They wanted to provide those seeking to build or improve their homes with an online marketplace to access the products they wanted, at the prices they’d love, and deliver them on time and directly to their doorstep.
And today we do just that.
Based in Vancouver, British Columbia, BuildDirect is the world’s largest online marketplace for home improvement products. We connect homeowners directly to the suppliers of home improvement products, which eliminates heavy retail markups and makes for a much simpler and trusted shopping experience.