Our client, a international manufacturer of high performance specialized marine products is looking to add an Inventory Specialist. Not only do you get to work on very cool products but can join a collaborative team environment with competitve compensation and benefits. This stable organization is looking for an analytical, detailed individual with a team spirit to join their team. Apply to this link for more information!
Location: Delta – BC – Canada
Working Schedule: 37.5 hours week (permanent)
● Supervise stores team (6 people)
● Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of clerks engaged in the following duties: shipping, receiving, storing, distributing and maintaining inventories of materials,
● Plan, organize and oversee warehouse operations, establish work schedules and procedures, resolve work-related issues, prepare and submit progress and other reports,
● Track inventory levels and production shortages,
● Order new supplies in a timely manner,
● Make suggestions and implement productivity improvements,
● Optimize employee workflow,
● Ensure that facility equipment is properly maintained,
● Communicate and collaborate with other team members and other departments,
● Train, guide and evaluate new warehouse workers,
● Constantly work to improve processes,
● Perform the same duties as workers supervised.
● ASCM (APICS certification --CPIM)
● Previous supervisory experience
● Forklift certification
● Proficient in software programs (EXCEL, Google Docs, MS Office, M3--WMS)
Softwares involved: M3 infor (Warehouse management system), Google sheets, Microsoft office
We thank all candidates for their applications. Please note that only candidates who currently hold PR, Open Work Visa, Citizenship will be considered for this role.
About Chorius Corporate Solutions Inc.
CHORIUS is a Vancouver BC based Executive Search & Management Consulting firm. We are the trusted advisor to the small, mid-sized and large businesses. We assist Executives to make distinctive,...Read More