As per the current Public Health Order, full vaccination against COVID-19 is a condition of employment with PHSA as of October 26, 2021.Are you dependable, organized and have high attention to detail? Help our clinicians ensure they have the right supplies and equipment needed in order to provide exceptional care.What you'll do
What you bring
- Move supplies throughout the hospital using a tow motor, pallet jack, hand carts, hand and vehicles.
- Transport supplies to hospitals and other sites.
- Maintain inventory supply with a computerized system.
- Load, sort, pick and place supplies onto transport and deliver throughout the hospital.
- Order, stock and rotate and process inventory.
- Grade 12
- One year recent, related experience (inventory, stocking, replenishment, warehouse, supply chain, distribution, stores and merchandising)
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License
What's in it for you
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Work well independently and with others.
- Organize your work.
- Physically able to perform the duties of the position.
- Operate related equipment.
When you work for the Hospital Replenishment and Distribution Team you will:
What we bring
- Help us give our patients the best care by ensuring the clinicians have the supplies and special materials they need in order to do their job.
- Enjoy a great corporate culture, growth opportunities and the opportunity to make an impact on something big.
- Be challenged with diverse duties.
Every PHSA employee enables the best possible patient care for our patients and their families. Whether you are providing direct care, conducting research, or making it possible for others to do their work, you impact the lives of British Columbians today and in the future. That's why we're focused on your care too - offering health, wellness, development programs to support you - at work and at home.
If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Join one of BC's largest employers with province-wide programs, services and operations - offering vast opportunities for growth and development.
- Access to professional development opportunities through our in-house training programs, including +2,000 courses, such as our San'Yas Indigenous Cultural Safety Training course, or Core Linx for Leadership roles.
- Perks include access to fitness classes and discounts to 350 BC-wide recreational programs, travel, technology, car and bike sharing, and more.
Casual (on call) - Must be available to work on an on-call basis with no guaranteed shifts! Please note you are required to be available to pick up short call (1-5 hours of notice) and booked shifts.Location:
Campbell River Hospital-375 2 Ave, Campbell River, BC V9W 3V1Hours and Days:
7AM-3PM, Monday through FridayWage:
$21.35 / hour +12.6% in lieuWhat we do
The Provincial Health Services Authority ( PHSA ) plans, manages and evaluates specialized health services with the BC health authorities to provide equitable and cost-effective health care for people throughout the province. Our values reflect our commitment to excellence and include: Respect people - Be compassionate - Dare to innovate - Cultivate partnerships - Serve with purpose.
Learn more about PHSA and our programs: jobs.phsa.ca/programs-and-services
PHSA is committed to employment equity, encouraging all qualified individuals to apply. We recognize that our ability to provide the best care for our diverse patient populations relies on a rich diversity of skills, knowledge, background and experience, and value a safe, inclusive and welcoming environment