Express Employment Professionals (Cloverdale/Langley) office on behalf of our client in the Campbell Heights area of South Surrey, a long time local meat distributor, is looking for a Forklift certified Warehouse person to join their team and work in their new facility. This a refrigerated environment, and requires attention detail. Successful candidate will have a permanent position.
The job duties:
- Picking order and organizing warehouse with accuracy
- helping loading their delivery trucks when required
- Receiving and putting away incoming stock
- Be prepared to go in the freezer and the cold dock as well for picking orders
- Forklift certification needed (Class 1,4,5) (they dont expect a ton of experience)
- Some heavy lifting required, maximum weight of any box would be 60lbs but is not constant
While most items are pre-boxed, they do some cutting and production there: candidate must be OK working around all different kinds of meat. Steel toed boots and proper clothing for the cold required. This position is Monday – Friday, 8am- 4:30pm (shift can be flexible on hours) Wage is $19-20/hour + 4% vacation pay(based on exp) . This opportunity is for long term employment
Please apply with resume to this posting or send your resume to Alexander.Courville@ExpressPros.com
We thank you for your interest, however only those being considered for the position will be contacted.
#46 - Phoenix Labs - Follow Your Passions
About Express Employment Professionals
As a full-service staffing company, Express Employment Professionals provide cost-effective solutions to assist client companies with their staffing needs, helping their business meet its bottom-li...Read More