Express Employment Professionals (Cloverdale/Langley)’s Client, a Westcoast Fresh Produce wholesaler is seeking the right individual to fulfill a position in our Langley Warehouse, as a Warehouse Clerk.
This job could be a great stepping stone for someone with great computer skills and attention to detail, but with warehouse experience.
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of the fast-paced facility
- Booking truck appointments for both incoming and outgoing freight
- Scheduling of shipping and receiving orders
- Working on the floor with team leads and employees.
- Ensuring targets are met daily.
- Communicating with Sales Team and Operations Team
- Ensure compliance with OH&S procedures and practices.
- Coordinate efficient operation of the warehouse.
- Assisting with coaching, teaching, and training staff
- Other projects and responsibilities that may arise.
- Safe storage and handling procedure of various fruits and vegetables
- Ability to produce reports and develop relevant policies.
- Knowledge of operating standard office equipment
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong skills and ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and find solutions to solving them in a timely manner.
- Leadership qualities and effective teamwork skills
- Proven strength as a team builder, developer of staff, coach, and mentor
- Delegates responsibility effectively
- Solid written, verbal and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Careful attention to detail and accuracy
- Desire to work as a team with a results-driven approach.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
If you would like to apply, please include your resumé and cover letter to Sonya.Kopec@expresspros.com
We thank all applicants for their expression of interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Administrative Manufacturing and Production Transportation and Warehousing